HAVE FUN SAFELY
Remember that the festival brings together a huge number of people. Each person is different and endures being in crowds of thousands differently. While standing in queues, waiting for concerts, interacting with newly met participants, try to respect their space and avoid or escalate possible conflict situations. If necessary, notify security staff.
If you feel threatened in any way by behaviour of strangers, acquaintances or close friends; you are witnesses or victims of inappropriate behavior or harassment, Shelter is here to help you. Go there alone or accompanied by our services who know where Shelter is located and will help you get there. In Shelter tent, you will receive support of our employees who provide psychological and medical help.
The points are located to the right from Alter Stage (opposite Festival City 3) and next to the medical point at the camping field.
- Main point: 4:00 pm - 4:00 am
- Campsite point: 10:00am - 4:00pm and 9:00pm - 04:00am
- Take care of your phone, card, keys etc. Take only the most needed things with you.
- If you stay on campsite, do not leave valuable things in the tent. Take cameras, credit cards, money or tablets with you or leave them at home.
- Leave items that cannot be brought into the festival in the deposit. The full list is in T&C. Paid deposits can be found at the main entrance gates - there is also a lost property office.
- Do not destroy, do not litter, segregate waste. Be eco-friendly.
- Do not smoke in closed spaces, under a tent or in the crowd.
- Never drive under the influence of alcohol or other intoxicants.
- Mosh pit, pogo and crowdsurfing are dangerous both for people who do it and for other viewers.
- Do not push people in front of you during concerts.
- Watch concerts live, not on the screen of your device (eg phone, tablet). Do not block other people’s view!
- Remember that some stages (Tent Stage, Silent Disco, Beat Stage) have limited capacity. For security reasons some people may not be allowed inside at the same time.
- Find time to rest / relax to make it until the end!
- Do not leave a person in need without help.
- If you need help, contact the information or security services.
- If you are a witness of aggressive, dangerous or suspicious behavior, do not hesitate to inform security about this.
- Use the map - check the locations of medical points, emergency exits, sanitary facilities, etc.
- Trust the staff of the festival. Their work serves your safety.
- Search for current information about organizational changes at the festival site and about exceptional situations on our social media and on www.opener.pl.
- At the festival you will be within the reach of strong audio systems. To protect your hearing, try to stay at a safe distance from the speakers.
- Drink a lot of water. It is important not to dehydrate during hot weather or crazy fun in the crowd.
- Avoid dense crowds. Move where there is more space. Pay attention to people around you. If someone falls, help them.
- If you see someone who is unwell, take them to the medical tent. If they are unconscious, notify the securiy who will call for help.
- Always notify your friends where they will be able to find you.
- Protect yourself from unwanted pregnancy and sexually transmitted diseases - always use condoms.
- Wear a hat and use sunscreen.
- Wear a garment that protects you from rain (eg rain boots, capes).
- Be prepared for sudden weather changes in the coastal area. Despite hot days, evenings and nights can be very cold.
- Remember that you can always leave your jacket, blouse or bag in the locker room.
- Storm, lightning, strong winds - move away from metal structures, hide in the car or sit in open space and cover your head with your hands. Follow the instructions given by the promoter (eg in case of evacuation).
- In the event of heavy rainfall, it is best to leave the car in the city center car parks and use the festival buses. The possibility of parking in the area in bad weather conditions will be very limited.
- Find out where the nearest emergency exit is located. If you need to evacuate, go to the nearest "Collection point for evacuation".
- Move away from the threat.
- Follow the messages and orders of the services and keep calm.
- Let your friends or family know via text message that you are safe. Impulsive decision on arrival may cause roadblocks and impede the work of the services, and outgoing connections may overload the GSM network.
- In exceptional cases, messages are displayed on large screens, published on the website www.opener.pl and on official profiles on social media.
- In exceptional cases, such as evacuation, Zielona Street is closed to any traffic. As a result, the departure bus stop localized at Zielona Street stops functioning. Please head to the nearest emergency bus stop, localized at Bosmańska Street (check the map below).
If you have a question / problem / suggestion, write to us: [email protected]
If you are an employee or associate at the festival and need our help or support, if you witness disturbing events, violent behavior or believe that someone is being treated badly, please contact us: [email protected], we will take the necessary steps to clarify the situation.