PAYMENTS AT THE FESTIVAL
- It will not be possible. This year, only cashless transactions will be available at the festival area.
- Payment cards of different operators are accepted, but only thanks to Mastercard payments, users can count on additional benefits (eg discounts).
- Payment band, in the form of a silicone bracelet with a card, plays the function of a payment card, which after topping up makes it possible to pay contactless. Important: 1. To be able to pay with your payment band outside of the festival, it needs to be registered. Unregistered payment band works only at the festival field. 2. Unregistered payment band is free of charge until October 1st 2018. If payment band is not registered until after the deadline, fee of 1 PLN will be deducted monthly. To avoid 1 PLN fee user must register his payment band. 3. If unregistered payment band is debited 0 PLN, mentioned above fee is not applicable.
- You can pre-order a payment band for free before the festival at www.opaska.alterart.pl and pick it up at the festival at service points of payment bands. When pre-ordering a payment band please remember to top it up with at least 30 PLN (using payment card or bank transfer) There is a promotion for people pre-ordering their payment bands from from 18.06.2018 to 03.07.2018 until 23:59. If you pre-order your payment band in mentioned above time laps and top it up with at least 50 PLN, you might receive additional 10 PLN on your payment band account. Details of this promotion are described in Terms and Conditions, you can find it at https://bezcenneniespodzianki.pl/files/DiPocket.pdf?v=28 or at the office of DiPocket based in 00-094 Warsaw, Wierzbowa 9/11/313 street. Please be aware that the amount of payment bands available to order online is limited. You can pick up your pre-ordered payment band at the Open’er Festival field at service points of payment bands (at the festival map those service points are marked as payment band). Please keep in mind that to receive your pre-ordered payment band you need to show your QR code which was generated during pre-ordering process (you can have it printed or in electronic version). For people who did not pre-order a payment band – you can get a free payment band at the festival field at service points of payment bands (at the festival map those service points are marked as payment band). When receiving your payment band you will be asked to top it up for the first time with the minimum amount of 30 PLN. Further top-ups don’t have minimal amount (except Cash Deposit Machine that accepts only banknotes, which means that the minimal amount of top-up is 10 PLN)
- The use of registered payment band is free of charge.If payment band is not registered until September 30th 2018, as of October 1st 2018, a fee of 1 PLN will be deducted monthly. The details regarding ATM withdrawal and payments abroad can be found in Terms and Conditions which you will receive together with the payment band or check it at opener.dipocket.org/tariffs.
- You can check the balance of your payment band using Cash Deposit Machine, at service points of payment bands, at opaska.alterart.pl or in festival mobile app.
- With transactions up to 100 PLN no PIN is required. Contactless payments for amounts exceeding 100 PLN can be made only with a registered payment band, providing a pre-defined PIN.
- With registered payment band you can pay during your everyday shopping and on the web until April 30th 2020.
- The innovative contactless bands are the effect of cooperation of Mastercard, the Festival’s sponsor, DiPocket, payment band operator. All technical issues associated with the operation of the payment bands, including their issue, registration, top-up, refund of money or resolution of any problems are handled by DiPocket, using its application.
PAYMENT BAND TOP-UP
- At the festival field you can top up unregistered payment band at service points of payment bands or Cash Deposit Machines. To be able to top-up your payment band with the festival app, the band should be registered at www.opaska.alterart.pl and toped up by online transfer or added to user profile payment card issued by any other bank.
- Using the Festival app or payment card, you can top up the band in any currency. But remember that your bank may charge additional fees, for example, for currency conversion (the payment band account is a PLN account).
- Yes. You can use the money remaining on the payment band, after the payment band has been registered, in all points of offering contactless payments or withdraw the money by bank transfer, after logging into your profile and providing the details of the recipient’s account (the transfer can be made free of charge to a PLN account in Poland or to a EUR account for a fee of EUR 0.50). Should you have any questions or concerns regarding withdrawal of the money please contact the DiPocket Customer Service, sending an email to [email protected] or calling +48 22 209 2555 On the festival field will be dedicated places for payment band return. Payment return points will be open from 22:00 to 02:00 (till the end of the festival day)
- Wystarczy zalogować się do profilu w aplikacji festiwalowej przy pomocy numeru telefonu oraz ustalonego podczas rejestracji hasła i przesłać środki przelewem, wpisując odpowiednie dane konta odbiorcy.
PAYMENT BAND REGISTRATION
- Thanks to registering your payment band you get additional benefits. You can use a registered band to: - free of charge payment band usage outside of the festival field (unregistered payment bands will be charged 1 PLN monthly fee after October 1st 2018) - make contactless payments outside of the festival field in all point of sale with the Mastercard Contactless sign. With transactions up to PLN 50 no PIN is required. Contactless payments for amounts exceeding PLN 50 can be made providing a PIN pre-defined during the registration. - block your payment band in case you lose it - pay with the payment band until April 20th 2020 - make purchases on-line - the card number in the payment band can be found after logging into the profile at www.opaska.alterart.pl - top it up conveniently by adding another card to the profile - review transactions history - change the PIN and access password - check the full number, date of validity and the CVV code of the card for online payments - withdraw the money remaining on the card by transfer
- Register you payment band at the site: www.opaska.alterart.pl or in the festival app. The registration requires providing some basic data, such as your first name and surname, date of birth, e-mail and residential address. Registration is available to persons who have turned 18. At the time of registration of the payment band the participant receives a text with the PIN code to the Mastercard card in the band, which can verified and changed free of charge after logging into your profile.
- Yes. After the festival is over you can register your payment band at any moment to be able to pay with it at any point of sale where contactless payments are available including e-commerce. You can register your payment band at www.opaska.alterart.pl. Please remember that to avoid month fee of 1 PLN you need to register your payment band before September 30th 2018. As of October 1st 2018, a fee of 1 PLN will be deducted monthly. If you register your payment band after October 1st 2018, the fee will be removed in the following months.
- If the payment band has been registered, it can be blocked by logging into your profile at opaska.alterart.pl. You can withdraw the money remaining on the band by bank transfer, after logging into your profile and providing the details of the recipient’s account (the transfer can be made free of charge to a PLN account in Poland or to a EUR account for a fee of 2 PLN). To release your phone number and e-mail address for the need to order a new payment band during this year's festival, please contact DiPocket directly via e-mail: [email protected] The possibility of receiving a new band is dependent on the availability of bands. If the lost payment band has not been registered there is no possibility of recovering the money accumulated on it.
- You can do this by logging into your profile at opaska.alterart.pl if the band has been registered and a PIN code has been assigned by a text message.Change of the PIN is free of charge.
- You can use Cash Deposit Machine at the festival to check your balance, register and top-up your payment band. Also its possible at the service points of payment bands to top-up your payment band (cash only), check your balance, PIN and transaction history.
- In this case you should contact your issuing bank or use another payment to complete the transaction. You can also withdraw cash from ATM at the festival and top up your payment band using Deposit Cash Machine or at the at service points of payment bands.
- Please go to the service points of payment bands at the festival where you will be able to receive technical support.
- The refund takes up to 14 business days to be settled on the account assigned to your payment band. This is a process independent of the card issuer. If you do not receive your refund within the expected deadline, please contact DiPocket directly via e-mail: [email protected] Please remember to keep the receipt confirmation of the refund. Additional information can be obtained by calling +48 22 209 2555 (between 8-20 CET).
- Complaints may be submitted in the service points of payment bands, where authorized persons have the option of checking the transaction and accepting the complaint. Complaints may be filed at the Payment Band Service Points between 14:00 and 02:00 (and at the campsite around the clock), as well as by sending a complaint notification to the e-mail address: [email protected] Additional information can be obtained by calling +48 22 209 2555 (between 8-20 CET).
- Payment bands from 2017, both registered and unregistered, will be active, and you will be able to pay using them. Bands from Open'er 2016 will not work.