faq - wstęp
On Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays we provide the space of the Park Zone free of charge for everyone. Entry is possible after a voluntary submission of a health declaration at the entrance to the zone, the content of this declaration is available at www.opener.pl
From Thursday to Sunday, free admission to the Park Zone is possible only until 3:00 PM, after collection at the ticket office and registration of the free entry code with the submission of a health declaration. Registration will enable the issuance of an Identifier in the form of a QR code.
From 3:00 PM, admission to the Park Zone is payable, the ticket price is PLN 10.00.
Tickets are available at the ticket office at the entrance to the event area.
A ticket to the Park Zone, as well as a concert ticket or a free entry code, must be registered and exchanged for an Identifier in the form of a QR code with a submission of a health declaration.
We provide free entry to the Park Zone for people who have Gdynia Resident Cards after registering the Resident Card number. On a given day, the Resident Card can be registered once. Resident Card holders also receive an identifier in the form of a QR code.
Concert (and Health Pass) ticket holders may enter the Park Zone on the day for which the ticket is valid, from the moment the zone is opened without additional charges.
Participants who are authorized to enter the Park Zone may participate in Silent Disco free of charge, if only the limit of places provided for this activity allows it.
On concert days, holders of the concert tickets (and Health Pass tickets) have priority access to Silent Disco.
Registration of any ticket, free entry code or Resident Card in the Open'er mobile app* allows you to enter and exit the Park Zone until 3:00 PM, after scanning your Identifier.
ATTENTION! Leaving the event area after 3:00 p.m. means resigning from further participation in the event on the basis of the held admission rights.
Download now the Open'er app!
Entry to the Concert Zone on the day of the concert is entitled to Health Pass concert and concert ticket holders who will receive a QR code Identifier on that day.
The Identifier is issued after registering the ticket and submitting a health declaration.
We remind you that all tickets are personal. At the entrance to the Open'er Park area, the staff will ask you for a document confirming identity.
People, who on the day of the concert confirm they have a valid COVID -19 vaccination certificate, please have an electronic or printed certificate with them.
In addition, people entitled to enter the concert will receive a special wristband when entering the Open'er Park for the first time.
Having a wristband will make it easier to move between the Park Zone and the Concert Zone - the staff will not have to re-verify the Identifier in the form of a QR code if you want to shop at the Fashion Pop Up Store or drink a coffee in AlterCafe during the break between concerts.
The Zone's opening hours may vary depending on the number of concerts on a given day, so please check the information contained in the program.
- BUY A TICKET
- GET THE APP
- REGISTER YOUR TICKET PROVIDING THE DATA THAT THE APPLICATION ASKES YOU
- SUBMIT A HEALTH DECLARATION ON THE CONCERT DAY
- YOUR IDENTIFIER (QR CODE) WILL GENERATE AUTOMATICALLY
- SCAN YOUR IDENTIFIER AT THE ENTRY
- STAFF WILL ASK YOU TO SHOW A DOCUMENT CONFIRMING YOUR IDENTITY
- PEOPLE WHO DECLARE TO HAVE A VACCINATION CERTIFICATE AGAINST COVID -19 PLEASE TAKE IT WITH YOU
- YOU WILL RECEIVE A CONCERT WRISTBAND TO MOVE THROUGH THE OPEN'ER PARK EASILY
If you have any questions, you don't know how the mobile app works, you need help with registering your access rights and generating a QR code - contact our service points.
Help Desk points are located at the entrance to the Open'er Park area, as well as at the entrance to the Concert Zone.
THE MAIN ENTRANCE POINTS WORK:
DAILY FROM 15/07 TO 22/08 FROM 12:00 PM
Points are closed one hour before closing Open'er Park
POINT AT THE ENTRY TO THE CONCERT ZONE:
Thursday - Sunday during the zone opening hours *
* you can check the zone operating hours on a given day in the event program
Located at the main entrance
THURSDAY - SUNDAY from 12:00 PM
The ticket office closes one hour before closing Open'er Park *
* You can check the opening hours of Open'er Park on a given day in the event program
1. What are payment options at Open’er Park?
In the Open'er Park area, the participant may pay with their own payment cards, telephones or coupons, which can be exchanged for cash at the COUPON point located in the Open'er Park area.
2. What payment cards can I pay with at the Event site?
Payment cards from two different operators are accepted - Mastercard and VISA.
3. Will BLIK mobile payments be possible at the festival?
No, BLIK payments are not accepted.
4. Can I pay in cash at the festival?
It will not be possible, but for people who have cash, we have prepared an exchange point for coupons. Each coupon is worth 3 PLN. You can pay with vouchers at Open'er Park and at Open'er Beachhouse.
5. Why is it not possible to pay in cash?
This solution was introduced for the convenience and safety of participants during the Event. Non-cash payments, and in particular contactless payments, significantly facilitate and accelerate shopping, reduce waiting times in queues and increase the sense of security of all guests, and thus allow them to focus on what is most important - having fun while listening to music.
6. Is it possible to return unused coupons?
Yes. At the BONY point on the premises, you can also return the vouchers for cash.
faq - dojazd
The nearest bus stops:
The current timetable of city buses can be found at this link: https://zkmgdynia.pl/
The SKM Gdynia Orłowo station is closest to the entrance (1000 m, 10 minutes walk)
SKM train timetable: https://www.skm.pkp.pl/dla-pasazera/wyszukaj-polaczenie
(some Regional trains also stop at Gdynia Orłowo station)
Be eco! Come to us by bike!
Near the entrance to the Event, we provide a free, marked, unguarded bicycle parking with lot of prepared stands.
Are you coming by your own car or motorbike? Here is a set of information for you:
- the entrance to the monitored, paid car park is from Świętopełka Street
- for motorcycles we provide parking on a paved surface
- parking spaces for people with disabilities are located closest to the entrance.
The car park is open every day from July 15th to August 22nd.
Access to the car park is possible from 11:00 AM to 12:00 AM.
Leaving the car park free of charge is possible until 11:00 AM on the following day.
On Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays parking is free of charge.
Parking ticket prices (single entry):
Motorcycles, scooters - PLN 20.00
Passenger cars up to 5 seats - PLN 30.00
Cars with more than 5 seats - PLN 50.00
Commercial scooters and electric scooters cannot be parked in our car park or next to the Event entrance.
Use public transport or your own vehicles.
Open’er Park powered by Orange – a special, once in a lifetime project, which is our response to the unusual reality of this year’s summer. After many months of isolation, it’s time for the amazing Open’er Park! Open’er Park is music, cinema, visual arts, a special park zone, beach, and many more attractions in a unique place filled with culture, chill and emotions. For a few unforgettable weeks, Kolibki Park in Gdynia will transform into a magical space, full of music, arts and exceptional artists.
Open'er Park is an exceptional space in the part of Kolibki Park consisting of two zones: the Park Zone and the Concert Zone.
Only one-day personal tickets are available for concerts organized at Open'er Park.
Tickets for the Open'er Festival entitle to participation only in the Open'er Festival, for the Open’er Park is available a separate number of one-day tickets.
Tickets for the Open'er Festival cannot be exchanged for tickets for the Open'er Park.
- Entry to the concert is authorized by a personal ticket, which must be exchanged for an Identifier in the form of a QR code.
- The ticket can be exchanged for an Identifier in the form of a QR code using the Open'er mobile app.
- Due to the epidemic situation and the applicable regulations on certain restrictions, injuctions and prohibitions in connection with the epidemic, the exchange of the ticket for an Identifier is possible only after providing contact details and submitting a health declaration on the day of the concert.
- On the day of admission to the Event, when submitting a health declaration in the Open’er app, people who purchased the Health Pass tickets are asked to confirm that they have a valid Covid -19 vaccination certificate,
- People who have purchased regular concert tickets but will have a valid Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate on the day of the Event, please also confirm that they are certified when submitting a health declaration in the app. These people will have guaranteed access to the Event, as there are no limits on the number of participants for them.
- We also urge you to bring a certificate with you for verification upon entry.
- Due to the fact that the Identifier in the form of a QR code is personal, you must also present a document confirming your identity when entering the Event area.
- To make it easier to move between zones, all concert ticket holders will additionally receive special wristbands.
The Health Pass ticket is intended for people, who to the best of their knowledge, on the day of admission to the Event, will have a valid certificate of vaccination against Covid - 19. Holders of these tickets are guaranteed admission to the concert above the prescribed limits, in accordance with the Event Regulations and applicable regulations on specific restrictions, injuctions and prohibitions in connection with the epidemic.
This ticket, like the others, must be exchanged for an Identifier in the form of a QR code. You can exchange the ticket for an Identifier and activate it using the Open'er mobile app. If you have a Health Pass, on the day of admission to the Event, confirm in the app that you have a valid certificate when submitting a health declaration.
The Open’er app is available on the App Store and Google Play. The app allows you to enter the event site, fill out the necessary statements, get to know the program and receive all the most important information and messages. It safely ensures entry to the Open'er Park and all the contact details filled in the app will be necessary in the event of an epidemic threat during the event - in such a situation, the Organizer of the event is obliged to provide the details to the District Sanitary-Epidemiological Station.
A person, who is under 16 years of age, in accordance with the Regulations of the Event, must be under the care of an adult (legal carer or authorized person). Minors under 16 years of age register their ticket in the app of the adult, in whose care they are and who, on behalf of the minor, submit a health declaration.
I declare that:
- I am not in quarantine or isolation due to SARS-COV-2 virus.
- In the last 24 hours I have not had any of the following flu-like symptoms: fever above 37.5 degrees, shortness of breath (chest tightness when taking air), cough, sudden loss of smell and taste, sore throat, runny nose.
- Within the last 7 days I have not been in contact with a person in quarantine or isolation due to SARS-COV-2 virus.
- Within the last 7 days I have not been in contact with a person infected or suspected of being infected with the SARS-COV-2 virus.
At Open'er Park there will be limits for designated seats and non-designated standing places, in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation of the Council of Ministers on certain restrictions, orders and bans in connection with the occurrence of an epidemic, valid on the day of the Event. People with a vaccination certificate are guaranteed admission to an Event above these limits. On the day of admission to the Event, please confirm in the app that you have a valid certificate when submitting a health declaration. We kindly ask you to take it with you for verification upon entry.
Each ticket has the data of its holder (the person who enters the concert), which will be verified with the ID of this person.
During the pre-sale, it will be possible to buy a maximum of 2 tickets, while in open sale you will be able to buy 4 tickets for a single concert.
Tickets will be sold in pre-sale and general sale. Advance sale is dedicated to the holders of the Alter Art voucher and people subscribed to the ALTER KLUB.
The following amenities will be prepared at Open'er Park for the needs of people with disabilities:
- Dedicated car park with a paved driveway to the entrances.
- Dedicated wider wheelchair passages at the entrances to the Park Zone and the Concert Zone.
- Paved paths to most points and attractions in the Park that are located on the grass.
- Viewing platform in front of the stage with assistance on the driveway
We love dogs, therefore, due to their comfort and safety, but also for the safety of event participants, it will not be possible to enter the Open'er Park with a dog. Guide dogs are an exception.
WHAT NOT TO BRING
🙁 Dangerous items (knives, sharp tools, gas, weapons, laser pointers, etc.)
🙁 Alcohol and drugs
🙁 Filled water bottles and water bottles
🙁 Outside food and drinks (except juices in cartons up to 200 ml)
🙁 Umbrellas with a pointed end
🙁 Beach equipment – windbreak, beach tent
🙁 Portable speakers (power over 20W) and boomboxes
🙁 Skateboards, Rollers, Scooters, Bicycles, Hoverboard etc.
🙁 Powerbanks larger than an A5 sheet
🙁 Tripods and selfiesticks
In addition, it is not allowed to bring to the Concert Zone:
🙁 Photo / video equipment that can be used professionally, e.g. with replaceable optics or optical zoom above 6x
🙁 Tripods and selfiesticks
🙁 Beach equipment - deckchairs, balls, frisbee, mattresses etc.
People who need to take specialized medications may have the medications and supplies they need to take their medications, but a medical certificate is required to prove that they must have them. Bringing your own food and drinks is possible only for strictly defined diets confirmed by a medical certificate. At the same time, in terms of safety, we ask that food and drinks are stored in a way that does not break the rules of the Regulations. People with diabetes are encouraged to take the sachets with liquid glucose available at any pharmacy.
A full list of items prohibited at the festival can be found in the Regulations.
Deposit - prohibited items can be left in the deposit at the entrance. Price PLN 20 / piece
Yes, we invite you to the Park Zone - you must leave them in the locker before entering the Concert Zone.
Of course! There is a special area for children in the Park Zone. We will tell you about all the details soon.
We would like to remind you that minors under the age of 16 may enter the Opener Park only under the care of an adult.
In addition, we would like to inform you that admission to the Park and Concert Zone for children under 2 years old is free.
More details can be found in the Terms and Conditions of the Event.
At the entrances to the Park Zone and the Concert Zone, there are paid deposits for items that cannot be brought into the zone. In addition, in the Park Zone, we provide free deposit lockers with the function of charging electronic devices, where you can leave blankets, jackets or backpacks before you go to the concert.
- Reusable cups throughout the event area
- Electronic tickets, entry via QR code
- Wristbands for the audience and staff are made of material sourced from recycled plastic bottles (R.P.E.T.).
- Fashion Pop Up Store - promoting ethical and circular fashion - inviting Polish brands with such a policy and the best vintage stores
- Foodtrack menu mainly vegetarian or balanced (50/50)
- Disposable dishes throughout the Open'er Park area - ecological, mainly made of paper and wood
- Segregation of garbage for backstage - paper, plastic, bio, glass - waste collection according to the city schedule.
- Come to us by bike! Near the entrance to the Event, we provide a free, marked, unguarded bicycle parking with lot of prepared stands.
People are admitted to the seats, right in front of the stage, which are part of the Concert Zone, in the order of their arrival. These places are filled in accordance with the regulations for safe evacuation. For those who do not manage to take their seats in the Concert Zone, the remaining part of the zone without designated seats is planned. If you want to sit right in front of the stage, remember to arrive earlier.