Open’er Park powered by Orange – a special, once in a lifetime project, which is our response to the unusual reality of this year’s summer. After many months of isolation, it’s time for the amazing Open’er Park! Open’er Park is music, cinema, theatre, visual arts, a special park zone, beach, and many more attractions in a unique place filled with culture, chill and emotions. For a few unforgettable weeks, Kolibki Park in Gdynia will transform into a magical space, full of music, arts and exceptional artists.
Open'er Park is an exceptional space in the part of Kolibki Park consisting of two zones: the Park Zone and the Concert Zone. The Concert Zone is open from Thursday to Sunday and the admission to it is possible from 5:00pm. We will provide more information about the activities and program of Open'er Park soon.
Only one-day personal tickets are available for concerts organized at Open'er Park.
Tickets for the Open'er Festival entitle to participation only in the Open'er Festival, for the Open’er Park is available a separate number of one-day tickets.
Tickets for the Open'er Festival cannot be exchanged for tickets for the Open'er Park.
- Entry to the concert is authorized by a personal ticket, which must be exchanged for an Identifier in the form of a QR code.
- The ticket can be exchanged for an Identifier in the form of a QR code using the Open'er mobile app.
- Due to the epidemic situation and the applicable regulations on certain restrictions, injuctions and prohibitions in connection with the epidemic, the exchange of the ticket for an Identifier is possible only after providing contact details and submitting a health declaration on the day of the concert.
- On the day of admission to the Event, when submitting a health declaration in the Open’er app, people who purchased the Health Pass tickets are asked to confirm that they have a valid Covid -19 vaccination certificate,
- People who have purchased regular concert tickets but will have a valid Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate on the day of the Event, please also confirm that they are certified when submitting a health declaration in the app. These people will have guaranteed access to the Event, as there are no limits on the number of participants for them.
- We also urge you to bring a certificate with you for verification upon entry.
- Due to the fact that the Identifier in the form of a QR code is personal, you must also present a document confirming your identity when entering the Event area.
- To make it easier to move between zones, all concert ticket holders will additionally receive special wristbands.
The Health Pass ticket is intended for people, who to the best of their knowledge, on the day of admission to the Event, will have a valid certificate of vaccination against Covid - 19. Holders of these tickets are guaranteed admission to the concert above the prescribed limits, in accordance with the Event Regulations and applicable regulations on specific restrictions, injuctions and prohibitions in connection with the epidemic.
This ticket, like the others, must be exchanged for an Identifier in the form of a QR code. You can exchange the ticket for an Identifier and activate it using the Open'er Park mobile app. If you have a Health Pass, on the day of admission to the Event, confirm in the app that you have a valid certificate when submitting a health declaration.
The Open’er app will be available on the App Store and Google Play. The app allows you to enter the event site, fill out the necessary statements, get to know the program and receive all the most important information and messages. It safely ensures entry to the Open'er Park and all the contact details filled in the app will be necessary in the event of an epidemic threat during the event - in such a situation, the Organizer of the event is obliged to provide the details to the District Sanitary-Epidemiological Station.
A person, who is under 16 years of age, in accordance with the Regulations of the Event, must be under the care of an adult (legal carer or authorized person). Minors under 16 years of age register their ticket in the app of the adult, in whose care they are and who, on behalf of the minor, submit a health declaration.
I declare that:
- I am not in quarantine or isolation due to SARS-COV-2 virus.
- In the last 24 hours I have not had any of the following flu-like symptoms: fever above 37.5 degrees, shortness of breath (chest tightness when taking air), cough, sudden loss of smell and taste, sore throat, runny nose.
- Within the last 7 days I have not been in contact with a person in quarantine or isolation due to SARS-COV-2 virus.
- Within the last 7 days I have not been in contact with a person infected or suspected of being infected with the SARS-COV-2 virus.
At Open'er Park there will be limits for designated seats and non-designated standing places, in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation of the Council of Ministers on certain restrictions, orders and bans in connection with the occurrence of an epidemic, valid on the day of the Event. People with a vaccination certificate are guaranteed admission to an Event above these limits. On the day of admission to the Event, please confirm in the app that you have a valid certificate when submitting a health declaration. We kindly ask you to take it with you for verification upon entry.
Each ticket has the data of its holder (the person who enters the concert), which will be verified with the ID of this person.
During the pre-sale, it will be possible to buy a maximum of 2 tickets, while in open sale you will be able to buy 4 tickets for a single concert.
Tickets will be sold in pre-sale and general sale. Advance sale is dedicated to the holders of the Alter Art voucher and people subscribed to the ALTER KLUB.
The following amenities will be prepared at Open'er Park for the needs of people with disabilities:
- Dedicated car park with a paved way to the entrances.
- Dedicated wider paths for wheelchairs at the entrances to the Park Zone and to the Concert Zone
- Paved paths to most points and attractions in the Park that are located on the grass.
- Viewing platform in front of the stage with a convenient ramp.
We love dogs, therefore, due to their comfort and safety, but also for the safety of event participants, it will not be possible to enter the Open'er Park with a dog. Guide dogs are an exception.
Yes, we invite you to the Park Zone - you must leave them in the locker before entering the Concert Zone.
Of course! There is a special area for children in the Park Zone. We will tell you about all the details soon.
We would like to remind you that minors under the age of 16 may enter the Opener Park only under the care of an adult.
In addition, we would like to inform you that admission to the Park and Concert Zone for children under 2 years old is free.
More details can be found in the Terms and Conditions of the Event.