Your personal guide to the festival in one application. Receive notifications of your favorite artists’ concerts. Buy selected products at the festival with a 20% discount. Book a table in the unique Mastercard Music Bistro Bar by Mateusz Gessler.
- GETTING THERE
Autobusy, promy, drogi
As in previous years, during Open'er Festival 2018 a free OF bus line will be launched.
BUSES will shuttle every several minutes (depending on needs) from Gdynia Główna station to Gdynia-Kosakowo airport (stop Wąwóz Ostrowicki, Zielona street). You can use the OF line with a festival ticket or a wristband.
OF line hours:
- July 3 - from 8am until about 2am the next day (after 11pm rides will be less frequent),
- July 4 - from 8am until about 6am the next day,
- July 5 - from 8am until about 6am the next day,
- July 6 - from 8am until about 6am the next day,
- July 7 - from 8am until about 6am the next day,
- July 8 - from 6am until 2pm
Access by city buses to the Open'er Festival area (ZKM Gdynia or MZKZG tickets are valid):
Pedestrian entrance from Zielona Street: bus stop - Wąwóz Ostrowicki (on request): 109, 209, 309, N10.
Line 309 operates between Obłuże and Babie Doły. Between July 3-7 the line will operate from 9am til 9pm, for a large part of the day, every 10 minutes.
Kosakowo – Kosakowo stop - Municipality Office: 105, 146, 165, 173, N65.
On July 7 and 8, the frequency of line 146 will be increased, connecting the center of Gdynia with the Kosakowo Municipality (Pogórze, Kosakowo, Pierwoszyn, Mosty, Mechelinki and Rewa).
The festival nights will include additional night bus lines in Gdynia (from the Main Railway Station towards individual districts). Additional courses of the N65 night line will also be launched from the "Pogórze Górne" loop in Gdynia to Rewa (through Pogórze, Kosakowo, and Pierwoszyno).
Access from / to the Airport to / from the Main Railway Station in Gdynia is possible by SKM trains on the PKM (Pomeranian Metropolitan Railway) line. Trains go on average every hour, and at certain times even more often.
mytaxi - the taxi app
You want to come by taxi? Order it via mytaxi app and get discounts:
50 PLN for your first ride and 35% off for your next trips!
- Download the app for iOS and Android and register.
- Tap on ‚Menu’ -> ‚Wallet’ and add your card: VISA, Mastercard, AMEX or PayPal account
- Tap „Add Promo Code” and type „Opener18” (the code works only for your first tour, for all others the discount will work automatically)
Remember to order with „Pay by App” option.
Want to leave the Festival area by taxi? Don’t order. Just go to the taxi rank (see map), ang get the taxi there. Please let the driver know that you want pay by app and you will get the 35% discount.
All details you will find here: mytaxi.com/opener
GETTING TO GDYNIA
• Cologne – Bonn
• London – Luton
• London – Stansted
• Liverpool • Manchester
• Doncaster – Sheffield
• Tel Awiw
• Kiev – Zhuliany